Letting Go: The Art of Positive Thinking
• Understand the power of your mind to create your experience
• Learn simple meditations to increase your peace
• Use the timeless wisdom of Buddhism to transform your life
• Learn about the relationship between meditation & your happiness
• Learn how to apply positive thinking to your own life right now
Everybody is welcome to join this special event. This will be an excellent introduction for those who are brand new to meditation as well as long time meditators and will give you a deep insight into how a few simple changes to our thinking will profoundly and positively impact the way we live our life.
Gen Lhadron is an American Buddhist nun who has been practicing Kadampa Buddhism for 15 years and is a student of Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
Gen Lhadron’s sincere teachings are presented with humor and practical examples that make them accessible to everyone. Through her kindness and enthusiasm for meditation practice, she provides an inspiring example of a modern Buddhist practitioner for our society. Gen Lhadron was the Resident Teacher at KMC New Mexico for 5 years.
1565 East 3300 South, Salt Lake City, UT, us
Registration: 9:30 – 10:00
10-11am, 11:30-12:30pm, 1-2pm
Cost: $30 p/person in cash or credit card at event
Study Book for these 2019 retreats:
“Universal Compassion” by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso
Find it here:
Sign up for our Email Newsletter and like us on Facebook.